LIONEL GRAND TRUNK 86' HI CUBE BOXCAR 6-81704 O GAUGE 126342 train 6-81715 NEW
Lionel : 6-81715
Lionel Scale Grand Trunk 86' Hi Cube Boxcar # 126342
From 2 pack 6-81704
MINT IN FACTORY Lionel BOX! BRAND NEW!!
86’ Hi-Cube Boxcar
Designed mainly for hauling auto parts, Pullman 86’ Hi-Cube boxcars were first built in the 1960’s and remain a common and colorful site on the railroads today.
The 86' Hi-Cube Boxcar is the perfect freight car to run behind any modern diesel locomotive. With a specially designed coupler that adjusts around curves, these long cars are suitable to run on curves as tight as O54!
- 1:48 scale
- Die-cast sprung trucks with rotating bearing caps
- Operating die-cast "kinematic" couplers for close coupling on straightaways and auto adjusting to allow operating on tighter curves
- Draft gear adapter bracket included to support Kadee® coupler mounting
- Highly detailed plastic frame and underbody details
- Separately-applied metal underframe and body details
- Centered double-doors version
- Non-opening side doors
- Unique road numbers each car
Road Number: 126342
Gauge: Standard O Scale
Dimensions: Length 21 1/2”
RailLine: Grand Trunk
Minimum Curve: O-54
Lionel 2015 Signature Catalog
NEW IN LIONEL BOX!